Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Back to Universal Studios - this time with the Sun!

I started today with a jog around International Drive. It was pretty chilly first thing this morning (mid-forties) and it took me a little while to warm up. This was my first outdoor run since last year's half marathon when I hurt my knee and it flared up again this morning. I sort of limped back to the hotel room but I managed around five miles.

We headed back to Universal Studios around mid-day by which time the weather had improved significantly. This is our first warm and sunny day (70F).

We started with lunch at The Hard Rock Cafe - which is the largest HRC in the world. It was pretty spectacular inside.

We did a few of the rides that we missed yesterday - including ET and Back to the Future and strolled around the park in the sunshine.

No comments: